Here are this month’s top 10 straight from the Amazon Bestseller ranks. This month the category is pushchair or pram accessories.
- Stroller Hand Muff
- 1.Made of super soft fleece lining and waterproof cloths outside
- Buggy Clips
- BEST KEPT BUGGY SECRET - Mums and dads tell us that they don't know how they coped without these buggy clips before. They are quite literally a life saver! No more breaking your back carrying...
- Cosytoes Universal Foot Muff
- UNIVERSAL FITTING FOR All PUSHCHAIRS, BUGGYS, STROLLERS, PRAMS: The Babycurls Snuggly footmuff is designed to be compatible with all brands of pushchairs & strollers with the standard 5 point or 3...
- Stroller Cup Holder
- 【Adjustable size】The stroller cup holder is suitable for all kinds of baby bottle,drinks bottles and coffee cup, and is equipped with a baby carriage hook to allow you to release your hands when...
- Pushchair Organiser
- Universal fit BTR Buggy Organiser - an accessory designed by us, to fit on all single width buggies & prams. Provides extra space on your pushchair, so you have everything that you need to hand
- Rockit Rocker
- Fits all makes of strollers and prams
- Universal Rain Cover
- Universal Size: Bemece Rain Cover fits most stroller pushchair buggy and pram.
- Buggy Board
- With BuggyBoard Maxi, travelling with two or more children is easy - no double pushchairs needed
- SnoozeShade Universal Sunshade
- Universal fit baby sunshade and blackout blind for single prams, carrycots, pushchairs, buggies(3 and 4 wheel), strollers & travel systems with hoods
- Spiral Hanging Buggy Toy
- 100% Brand New and High Quality
A stroller hand muff is basically essential during the winter months. Gloves can be a faff when you need to keep taking them on and off to get things for your baby or toddler in the pram or when you’re going in and out of shops. A stroller hand muff stays on the pram or pushchair all the time so you just pop your hands in it and push when you want to keep them warm.
Cheap, cheerful and really really useful, buggy clips mean you can distribute your shopping and changing bag around the buggy instead of trying to wedge it into the too small basket or worse have to carry them yourself as well as pushing the buggy. Go for these strong ones so you don’t risk having your food shopping rolling around the floor if they break.
No-one likes being cold and your toddler especially will cool down quickly when sat in a buggy during winter. Invest in a universal footmuff so they can always have a warm snuggly ride in their pushchair. Protects well against showers and wind and with a fleece lining this one does the job admirably.
Pretty self-explanatory, the stroller cup holder clips onto your pram or buggy handle and gives you a secure place to keep your coffee or baby’s bottle. No more need for the one-handed push while you try to finish a scalding hot cup of tea again!
The perfect size to keep a few of the essentials you need to hand while pushing your buggy. Bottle holders, space for some wipes and nappies or a snack. You can ditch the big changing bag if you’re just popping out for a little walk or quick shop and take this instead.
If you struggle to get your baby or toddler to sleep (or stay asleep) when you’re out and about, give the Rockit Rocker a go. Pop it on the handle and set the rocking speed so that it will lull your little one to sleep (or keep them that way if you’ve stopped for lunch) without your arm starting to ache keeping the pram moving all the time. Ingenious!
Apparently, some buggies don’t come with a rain cover as standard, what madness is this?! In the wet and windy UK, a rain cover is definitely essential for when you’re caught out by a heavy shower. Keep your baby or toddler warm and dry (even if you get soaked) under this universal one with a handy front zipped flap so you can easily get access to them without having to wrestle the whole thing off.
So you have a baby on the way and a toddler who still needs a rest sometimes, but you don’t want the expense of a double buggy. How about a buggy board? Fit it to the back of most prams and pushchairs so that your older child can have a rest while standing on the board for those times when they just don’t want to walk.
The SnoozeShade provides total blackout and sun protection for your sleeping toddler when they’re in their buggy. Really useful for when you’re on holiday in sunny climates or if you have a child who only naps when it’s completely dark.
Great for keeping your baby amused on a walk, attach a fun spiral toy around the bumper bar or handle so they can grab, pull, kick or chew on it to their hearts content.