The main event at any birthday party is the cake. Today, we’ve gathered some inspiring pirate bakes for your baby’s first birthday party.
Why choose a pirate theme to celebrate your one-year-old’s birthday? Well, it’s easy to plan, effective and fun for everyone involved, that’s why!
If the pirate theme is not quite for you, however, we have a number of other fantastic ideas here.
1. A pirate’s portrait.
This cake is surprisingly simple to execute. With bold shapes that are not too fiddly, it’s great for beginner bakers.
- Ready to roll fondant icing can be rolled out and hand modelled
2. Three tiers, me hearties.
A little more on the advanced side, this three-tiered beauty will make sure that everyone gets a slice.
- GREAT VALUE: Our set of 3 spring form cake tins would be an excellent addition to your kitchen. Our great price makes them exceptional value for money.
3. A trove of treasures.
Use chocolate bars and coins to add a quirky twist your baby’s birthday cake.
- Gold Foil with Pirate Design
4. Jolly Roger.
This vibrant cake is straightforward to achieve with lots of icing and some creativity.
- Brand new and good quality.Well pack in a clear box.
5. A sea of cupcakes.
We love the idea of making individual cupcakes for all of your guests to enjoy.
- Pack of 12 Sugar Decorations
6. The salty seas.
This incredible design is perfect for parents who want to impress.
7. Pirate smash cake.
Meanwhile, this homemade smash cake is creative and perfect for little ones to indulge in.
8. Hooked on cake.
Top off your bake with a crooked hook and your child’s name.
Want even more pirate party ideas? We have an extensive guide to some swashbuckling fun here.