A garden-themed party is a perfect choice if you want to add vibrancy and life to your baby’s first birthday. But, after the party is over, what are you going to give to your guests so that they remember the wonderful day? We’ve got a few ideas below.
1. Butterfly bags.
Add a charming butterfly clip to your treat bags to continue with the nature-inspired theme.
- Quantity: 5 colours, rose red, baby blue, dark blue, green, orange, 4 pieces per colour, 20 pieces paper party favor bags with handles all together for each package, enough for party favour bags or...
2. A blooming marvellous gift.
Give a party favour that keeps on giving with these personalised plants. Pick your favourite flowers and watch them bloom in your friends homes at the same time as your baby does.
3. Something different.
A practical party favour and a great choice if you want to encourage little ones to explore their own gardens at home.
- 3 Piece Garden Set with high quality wooden handle
4. A touch of magic.
Gone down the enchanting garden route? These cute little wands and crowns make for great keepsakes, as well as being fun to wear during the birthday bash.
5. Back to nature.
Inspire your guests to get creative with these wooden pencils.
6. A sprinkle of love.
Hand out sweets and treats in these adorable mini watering cans. You could even personalise them with a marker pen.
- Pack of Five Hot Pink Mini Decorative Watering Cans Wedding Favours
7. Fairys and pixies.
Again, handing out costumes and accessories at a party is a great way to get everyone involved. Let your guests choose whether they want to be a pixie or a fairy.
- Pefect for themed costume parties, Halloween celebrations and more.
8. I do believe in fairies!
A quirky gift idea – let your friends and family take home their own garden pals. You can recreate these gifts with some fake moss and a small fairy doll.
Fill a brown bag with goodies and add some tissue paper to create a simple, yet effective garden vibe.